Refunds & Returns
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Shark Proof Ltd.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Shark Proof Ltd (the “Physical Goods”).
- You are under a no obligation 30 Day Return Policy for any un used packs, un opened and in resalable condition
- Please follow instructions as supplied in your Physical Goods purchased packs
- We do not take responsibility for damage thay may incur on your device(s) due to the lack of miss application or excessive usage of your device which may cause resulting damage.
- Shark Proof is a liquid glass wipe-on product for protection to your device, we do not make claims that your devices or screens will become Shatter Proof, Impact Proof or Scratch Proof in most likely instances.
- If you have received a pack which is damaged, opened, or the internal contents are damaged then contact us on email@example.com with pictures if possible of the damage, we will endeavour to replace the damaged pack as soon as possible
- We do not guarantee or warrant your device or products that you have applied the protective products on.
By making a purchase on our site you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and the Limited Warranty.
If you are in doubt or would like any further information then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details before your purchase.
Refunds & Returns
- We will happily refund any unopened, unused packs of Shark Proof within a 30 days period subject to you having a valid purchase receipt or proof of purchase. Your refunded amount will be paid within 30 days of receipt of your application and goods received.
- We do not refund unopened, used packs, however.
- If you have received a damaged pack or internal pack contents damaged then contact us for a solution.
Protect ANY Phone or Tablet
There's more GERMS on your Phone than your Toilet! Protect your Devices NOW
Protect your Laptops and MacBooks NOW
Your Laptop / MacBook is an expensive item! What are you doing to protect the screen?